Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Me!!

We spent my Birthday pretty low key today. Delaney, the boys and I had a play date this morning. I say I had a play date because we all know that play dates aren't REALLY for the kids as much as they are for the mommies to have adult conversation. We went over to our friend Mallory and Jake's (and their mommy, Kelly). I have know Kelly for a few years now and Mallory and Delaney are in the same preschool class. Jake is 11 months old. Katherine and Sam (and their mommy, Kim) were there. Katherine is also in Delaney's preschool class and Sam is 13 months old. It was nice for everyone. The girls all played dress up and the boys all slobbered on all of the toys and toddled around. Sorry...no pictures...I forgot to take my camera.

Jess and Scott had soccer practice this afternoon, so we just did McDonald's for dinner. Romantic, huh? The best part...Scott ate in the car on the way home so he could quickly change and leave for soccer. I ate with Delaney and the boys!!


However, after soccer, Scott surprised me with very pretty flowers, cake and cards. In the cards? $$ and the promise to take me clothes shopping!! I can't wait!!

7 comments:

debi9kids said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers!
I am so sorry I forgot to send your card. UGH! It is sitting right here at my computer desk. I am such an idiot!
PS Missing you tons! Ready to go back to Va Beach yet????

Brandi said...

I have you a card, just haven't been to the post office. I know...I never go to the p.o. do I?! Happy Birthday darlin. Miss ya bunches. Looks like me and Deb have the same issues! LOL

Sincerely, LaCooch

Sheri said...

Ok, I think I totally missed that it was your bday. So happy belated bday. Looks like it turned out ok.

Tonya Staab said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY hon, how did I miss that one, mmmm, must check my calendar settings.

Jenn H said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds a lot like mine, will post later, lol.

Jessica Kate said...

Happy late birthday girl. You look great. Have fun shopping.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Love the flowers!!!