Sunday, March 30, 2008

A new endeavor

Guess What? I have exciting news...I have started a new business... That's right. I have become a Creative Memories consultant. This is a business where I help others organize their photos and get those photos in a safe scrapbook so they can be enjoyed for generations!! I am most excited about the digital scrapbooking. I have been playing around with it a bit and can't wait to get my first hardback, bound photoalbum back!! I have been creating albums for my own family for 5 years and I am thrilled at the oppoutunity to help you!

If there is a product that you need, you can go to the Creative Memories Website, place an order using my Consultant ID # 18338321 and the order will come straight to you. Or you can call or email me and I will place the order for you.

Thanks
Terri O'Laughlin
Creative Memories Consultant
ID# 18338321

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

Good for you! Sounds right up your alley!
What a fun way to make a "buck"!
BTW Had fun chatting last night! :)

Tonya Staab said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your new profile page too, great pic of all the kids :)

Brandi said...

Sounds perfect for you Terri. Have fun doing it, and when I start scrapbooking you'll be the first I call. And what's this with you and Debs chatting it up and leaving me out?! WHAAAAAAAAA Just kidding.

Jenn H said...

That sounds like a fun side job!!