Thursday, April 3, 2008

Truthiness

Not really sure how I feel about this Challenge. A friend, Jess, put a challenge on her blog to post a truthiness shot. As she puts it "Self portrait. You. No prep work or make up. NONE." So here goes. My truthiness shot. Where did this picture come from? Delaney had the camera and started snapping away. Wasn't really sure what she was taking pictures of until I finally looked up from my computer and saw that I was her subject. Guess it was a good thing she was snapping pictures, because now, I have them for the mere purpose of JK's Challenge!!
TRUTHINESS!! I warn you .....it ain't pretty!!

9 comments:

debi9kids said...

You are too pretty! :)
Love your facial expression in the second one. (like please tell me you didn't just snap a pic of me..LOL)

Brandi said...

Love the pics Terri. I'll do mine when we get home. I agree with Debi...you are very pretty. Such young looking skin! Must be that moursturizer!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Oh yes you are pretty!!!!!!!!!!! love the idea of this picture theme

Tonya Staab said...

Can I assume you are sitting at the computer he he. The shots turned out great :)

Jenn H said...

I think you're beautiful, all the way through. HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Terri you just look thrilled in this pic. Delaney is such a good little photography. I don't have a google accounty so I'm just signing in anonymously.Love Scarlet

The jones Family said...

So this is what the kids do when they get older? Snap pics of unsuspecting mamas? Great...I know when mine get to that stage my pics won't be nearly as good!

The Corradetti Clan said...

Great shots. Love the picture of the kids! The blog looks great.

Jessica Kate said...

I'm so glad you did this! Hooray for Terri!
Wasn't it freeing?
love,
jk