Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in my life!




My husband, Scott






my Daddy, Tommy






my FIL, Tom






my Stepbrother, Holly






my BIL Luke






Love you all! Hope you are having a great Day!
We are not have a busy day today. We got up this morning, Jess and Delaney helped me cook breakfast (eggs, bacon,hash browns, toast) for Scott. We have plans to cook burgers and dogs on the grill tonight. Let's hope the rains stay away long enough to make that happen!!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!!

4 comments:

debi9kids said...

That is so sweet that you posted pics of al the dads in your life. Very nice!
Please wish Scott a Happy Dad Day from the Boufs!

Jamie said...

Hope you had a wonderful fathers day with all the dads in your life!

Deanna said...

Hope your DH had a wonderful Father's Day!!! This is a very nice post...

Tabbatha said...

Awww Teri looks like you had a wonderful day!!!


Btw hope I do the tag thing right LOL