Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
What was I doing ten years ago?
- Not a lot actually, I was a single mom of 2, struggling to keep my head above water.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
- empty dish washer
- fill sand/water table for the boys
- pick Delaney up from school
Five snacks I enjoy:
- ice cream
- chips and salsa
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- travel the world
- pay of house and other bills
- meet up with twin mommies I have only met on line and others that I have had the pleasure to meet once or twice
- I have walked in the Juvenile Diabetes walk for 3 years, I would donate a ton to them to help my friend, JD, find a cure.
- Help my friends Mike and Julie Armstrong travel to Ethiopia to pick up their son.
Places I’ve lived:
- Edenton, NC
- Sanford, NC
- Holly Springs, NC
Jobs I’ve had:
- Taco Bell
- The Pantry Corporate Office, accounting & marketing Dept
- IBM accounting
- MOM~by far the best
TAG! You’re it !