Friday, June 27, 2008

You love me, You really, really love me!


...Well, Debi does, at least! The basic idea is that "love isn't love 'till you give it away" so I must now bestow this big blog-hug to 10 other friends. Not such an easy task to do, for a number of reasons. Here is my problem, This award has been about the blog-a-sphere for so long, I think I just MAY have been the last person to receive it. (I know, that means that I am just a little loved). So, I am going to give it now to a few people who have NOT received it yet, and hold on to my others until I feel someone needs a 'hug'. Here goes...
First, I am going to give it to Amy at A Family Story. I first *met* Amy when she was reading Debi's blog and one of my comments triggered something that she thought we might live close to each other. Just recently, we realized that we live with 5 mins! We have not met in person yet, but I bet we have been at the same place at the same time. I hope we get to meet soon.
Second award it going to Deanna at eight is great. Deanna is the mother of 5 BEAUTIFUL girls and one HANDSOME young man! I have only been reading her blog for a little over a month now, but have become addicted to it! Her family is amazing.
Fawn, from FawnDear, joined a group of us at my other blog, Love is. That is when I started reading her blog and admiring her family. I love the great ideas she has to make some of the more difficult times with a larger family a little more fun than the average! You can read them at Love is..A new additions to the family.
OK...so 3 down, 7 to go. Guess what? You are going to have to wait for the other 7! I am holding on to them for someone who needs a hug!!

3 comments:

debi9kids said...

You are too cute! I knew there was a reason I LOVE you!!!
;)Debi

Deanna said...

OMGosh!! You are such a SWEETIE!! Thank you for passing that on to me...

I also enjoy and look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you and your family better!!

I will take the award and pass it on...

Thank you!!! (((hugs)))

Deanna said...

ps.... also I'm in need of some 12X12 pages and page protectors so I'm going to need to order that!! My husband bought me 4 albums for Mother's Day!!!

I dont' have a consultant so I look forward to ordering from you!!!