Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First day of soccer

Last night was Delaney's first soccer practice. She will be going 1 night a week for an hour. Can I first tell you how stinkin' cute all of the little 4 year olds were in their soccer gear? Anyway, her team is the Dolphins. Delaney did a great job with dribbling through the cones and shooting on goal, but when it came time to "play the game," she didn't do very well. She was more interested in what we were doing on the sidelines. I have since had a little talk with her, and hope that next week is better!




Remember I said she was more worried about what we were doing? Well, this might be why. Look how much fun we were having!
remember, you can click on the pictures to make them larger!

6 comments:

Tamara Mitchell said...

So, you were distracting her, huh! :-) You all looked like you were having so much fun!

The Romero-Schroeder said...

OMG they do look cute in their uniform!

Renata said...

They really look cute in their uniforms. Aren't little kids cute in their first few games - in Zai's first game of auskick there were some boys playing "leapfrog" on the field!! By the end of the season she'll be totally involved in the game!!

Jenn H said...

Great job at your first game Delaney, hope you're enjoying it!! LOL, sounds like Nathaniel and Delaney would get along well, I've had to have that talk with him a few times. That last picture had me howling, wasn't sure if he was looking up at something or pooping :)

The jones Family said...

Love the pics! Delaney is lucky to have Scott and Jess showing her the ropes...I showed up to my first soccer practice with my shin guards on the outside of my socks!! Oops! You guys really were having a good time without ms. Delaney huh? So cute!

Frizzy said...

Love the soccer pics. Talk about pee wee soccer. So cute! Go get'm tiger! Thanks for always coming by my blog. Means alot to have you there. Happy Friday.