Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Way Back WHEN~esday




Since this week was back to Pre-K for Delaney, I thought I would post her very first pictures of preschool. She was just 2 years old, but I thought that since I was having twins, it would be good for her. School was supposed to start in September. I was glad to be getting a month or so without kids home (The older ones were in school) I could get a few last minute things done. Well, the school was new and the opening date was pushed back until Nov. 1. I wasn't due until Dec. 6th, but with twins, you just never know! Guess when the boys were born? Nov 4th! Since she was only going MWF that meant I only got 2 days! 2 Stinkin' days!

Click here to see who else is playing!!

7 comments:

GibsonTwins said...

She looks precious with her little backpack!

And SOOOO not fair of only getting 2 days of quiet alone time at home!

My two were born on 11/7

Deanna said...

Very cute!!!!
She looks sooo little....

Jenn H said...

She looks so tiny!!! Doesn't that just figure you would only get two days!

Frizzy said...

There you go trying to plan life again.;)
God always finds way to remind us that He is in charge not us. Many of my "better" plans have been "foiled" by His own. I am so thankful for His plans as mine aren't what they're cracked up to be in the end anyway. I guess 2 days are better than none. Cute pic and fun reading your thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

Tabbatha said...

Delaney was so small!! LOL They do grow up quick.
Love the paper doll assignment too.

debi9kids said...

Look at that pregnant belly! Momma! Lookin' good for a few days from delivery!

She was so darn cute! OMGosh! So little!

Renata said...

Love the pregnant belly - brings back memories! 2 quiet days is unfair, but you still did well to keep your twins in til then!