Thursday, January 27, 2011

For Tuesday...

Photobucket
This upcoming Sunday, January 30th, marks the second anniversary of Tuesday Whitt going to heaven, a day that changed my life and the lives of so many people I love forever.
This beautiful little girl, with the heart of a fighter, taught me so much about appreciating every little thing that life has to offer and not taking anything for granted. Ever.

This Sunday, I will be lighting a candle in remembrance of Tuesday and I ask that you do as well.
And, today, I will be donating $20 to her big brother Spencer who is again shaving his head this March for St Baldricks. Please join me in supporting this great organization and in showing Spencer support, today and always.
There are so many things I could tell you about how my life has changed because of Tuesday and my friendship with her mom and family, but instead, all you really need to know is that I could've never gotten through difficult times in my life if not for imagining all Tuesday had to endure and all my friend has been through.
It's amazing what faith can do for you in your darkest moments and amazing how in those moments when you least expect your faith to remain, it holds you firm

If Tuesday has touched your life even closely to how she touched mine,

please remember her this Sunday.
Light a candle.
Donate.
Hug your babies.
Be thankful.
Tell the world about Tuesday.
And donate again.


The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. ~ (Rom 8.16-18)



1 comment:

Frizzy said...

I will never forget her either. I will light a candle in her honor as well.