Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patrick's Party

On Saturday we had our annual St. Patrick's Day Party. My mom and sister offered to watch the kids, so of course, we took them up on it. My mom had Jess and Delaney and my sister had Sean and Owen.

Unfortantly, I did not get many pictures. Scott and I were enjoying ourselves so much we both forgot!! I know we suck...Here is a video, however, that I did manage to get. My best friend of 17 years , Tracy, is a dancer. We try every year to get her to "Riverdance" for us, but she won't do it with many people around. Not really sure why since she has done it in competition more times than I can count. Anyway, here she is...on a cooler...


Ah crap!! sorry about it being sideways...hope you can view ok!! And it is very dark...I will try better next time to get a better shot of her!!lol

It was nasty and rainy out, so the backyard party turned into an indoor and garage party. There were over 100 jello shots consumed, several cases of beer, and tons of food. Again, I got NOT A SINGLE picture of the shots, beer, or food!! We had anywhere from 25-30 friends and neighbors over. I am not even going to try to name everyone in fear that I will leave someone out and hurt their feelings!!




I must admit, however, come Monday morning, I was a bit imbarassed to but our recycle bin out at the street!! Afterall, the bus stop is right in front of our house!!


Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!! We had a great time!!


5 comments:

debi9kids said...

OH how I wish I could've been there! Looks like SOOOOOOOOO much fun! (you almost had as many bottles in those recycling bins as we had from a week in Virginia. LOL)
Ok, so was your friend dancing while holding her beer? It sure looked like she was. LOL
PS Love the shot of you, that was you???, in the kitchen...

Jenn H said...

Now that's a party!!

Brandi said...

I am sooooo jealous that I couldn't be there and see you consume those jello shots! Looks like ya had a blast (If the recycle bins mean anything). Love ya and miss ya.

Terri said...

Debi, of course she was holding her beer, you didn't expect her to put it down, did you?lol
Nope....not me...that is our neighbor Jenn (with the glass turned up)

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Uh my, that looked like a great party!