Friday, March 7, 2008

Thursday, 2/28/08~A walk on the Beach

Jane came in Thursday afternoon. While waiting for her, I realized the boys really loved to watch The Backyardagins. I knew Delaney loved to watch, but I had never really turned it on for the boys.



When Jane arrived and got settled, we decided to put the babies in the strollers and take a walk to the beach. We were just two blocks away, so we thought it would be a nice little walk. Little did we know that the sand that we had to walk through was going to be so thick. Brandi and I were lucky enough to have jogging strollers, and as tough as it was to push them through the sand, Jane and Debi were not as fortunate to have the joggers and had to push/pull through with the regular strollers. Great leg workout, girls!!


Love this picture of the strollers on the beach!


My own "Footprints in the Sand"

They lead to....

...Sean!!




And he is off to the water!!



Owen did not like the sand as much as Sean. He had taken a big fall in the sand and I did not realize until we got back to the house that he must have cut his hand on a shell. His entire hand was red and swollen. A little benadryl and he was good to go!





Delaney really enjoyed picking up shells, but she did not find any that she wanted to bring home with her!



This was the second time that I had met Jane. I can't believe how much the boys have grown since the last time I saw them. And they sure do love their mommy!! They did not like it much when she left the room, but soon calmed down and joined in on the fun!!

2 comments:

Jenn H said...

The pictures are all adorable.

debi9kids said...

I soooo sooo sooo miss you all already!