Friday, August 1, 2008

O'Laughlin's meet Bouffard's




Four times and counting. Debi and I have met four times now! And I love her just as much now (if not more) as I did the first time I met her.

Her kids~They were great all 20 9 of them! They came in and fit right in with my family, like they have known us forever. I had met Steph, Alex, Henry, Will and Em before, but this is the first time meeting David, Gabi, Teddy, & Keith. They have got to be the most polite kids ever! Debi, Russ, GREAT JOB! Although they were quite cramped in for sleeping quarters, NO-ONE complained! After dinner last night and breakfast this morning they all cleaned up their plates, WITH OUT BEING ASKED! The older ones helped out with the younger ones with out complaint. Jessica could learn alot from these kids.



This was the first time I have met Russ, as well. What a great man, daddy, husband. Everytime Debi's wine glass was empty, he would get up and fill it! Her nacho plate was empty, he fixed her more! (I know, it is the simple things that impress me).



Then there is Debi. What can I say. She is great. When I joined the on line multiples group (where I met Debi), I was not expecting much. Just a place I could go to lean on a few people, you know, the typical, "this is what is going on here, how are things going there" kinda relationships. Never in a million years did I expect to meet and fall in love with some of the women on the board, but that is exactly what I have done. Debi is a real genuine person. A what you see is what you get kinda girl. And I love it! (Boy am I gushing)!!


Ok..I will be done and just share a few pictures!

The girls~Gabi, Jess, and Steph (and little Keith)




Keith, Delaney and Sean

Will and Owen in the tent.






Keith and Delaney (they hit it off very well)

Henry


Sean and Emma, The speed demons! I bet they rode the bike up and down the hall for 15 minutes!



Emma and Owen sharing the binoculars.


Watch out Corradetti boys, The O'Laughlin's are cutting in!



Owen and Henry. Owen really attached himself to Henry. Which if I remember correctly, he did while we were in VA Beach as well.

I am not sure how it happened, but I don't have any pictures of Alex or David except for the group shot. Bummer.

Anyway, go on over to Debi's blog, because I am sure she will trick up her post with those fancy scrapbook pages that she does. She is just not happy unless her page is perfect!! lol Love ya! Her post may look better, but I got mine up first!! haha

9 comments:

Deanna said...

HOW FUN!!
I'm soo glad your families got to meet up again and that it was everyone...

What a blessing to have each other!!

~Deanna

Brandi said...

Still seething with jealousy! On the other hand...add my 5 to the bunch and we would've all been completely crazy! Love the shot of the Bouff Mobile!!!!

debi9kids said...

Blushing hre! Seriously blushing!
What else can I say except, I love you too Terri!

Debbie Moore said...

What fun that you guys were able to get together with your entire families!! Great pictures and recap!

junglemama said...

How cool to meet up again! Sounds like you guys had fun!

cat said...

I so wish I could meet some of you in person too Teri! Glad you got the cahce to spend some time together.

The Romero-Schroeder said...

So much FUN!!!!! i love the pictures and i´m so glad you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

It look like our house when I was a boy ... only yours was neater and bigger...but I'll bet the noise level was the same? To the ill informed it might look like chaos...we know it as love and fun!
Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Love Poppy (DAD)

Sharlene said...

Jealous does not even begin to describe the emotions felt over in CA!!!!!